Friday, October 12, 2018

Growth Mindset: Bad Habits

I read the article 6 Bad Mental Habits That Sabotage Your Success. I found this to be very helpful as I am guilty of a few of these, and I know that I need to work on them. A few that I am guilty of are fearing the future, self doubt, and second guessing myself. I know that if I can work on conquering these bad mental habits, then I will grow as a student and a person in general. The cool thing about this article is that it pointed out things that I was not even consciously aware of that I do. It is hard to fix something if you are not aware that is a problem. I am glad this article brought these bad habits to my attention and I will work on conquering them this semester.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew!

    Thanks for bring this article to my attention. Maybe I will read it for extra credit. It might do me some good to read it. I know that I struggle with the same type of issues. I always second guess myself, especially on tests.

    ReplyDelete