Thursday, October 18, 2018

Growth Mindset: Sharing Growth Mindset

I took this assignment as an opportunity to talk about growth mindset with one of my friends. My friend is an education major, so I felt that knowing about growth mindset and its applications would be very useful. My friend was pretty familiar with the idea of growth mindset, but she did not yet know it by this name. She felt that the entire mindset required to successfully incorporate growth mindset activities into a classroom is something that should be taught more in class. We also discussed this topic with my other roommate who was completely unfamiliar with growth mindset. He is going to try and incorporate growth mindset into his life as a student. Sharing growth mindset has been a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment