Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Class Assignments

My first impression is that these assignments will be fun and engaging. I am very new to the subject, so I am sure the readings will be informative for me. I am also looking forward to the storytelling assignments. As someone who is not the most creative, this will be a great opportunity to grow my creativity skills. I have had assignments similar to blog comments and project feedback in other classes, and they usually prove to be a valuable resource for refining your work. There are a few extra credit assignments that seem interesting. For example, the tech tips will be useful in sharpening my blogging skills. I am also very interested in the growth mindset exercises. The famous last words and backup and review assignments also sound interesting for reflection.
Image of collaboration and teamwork. Source: Jill Dawson 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are seeing lots of things that you like, Andy! Teaching online makes it possible for each student to be following their own path, learning different things -- and then in the blogs, you will see what other people are doing and learning, which might give you ideas for things you want to do too. It's harder to take that approach in the classroom, which is why I actually prefer teaching online. There's just "room" for more stuff in the virtual classroom. :-)

    ReplyDelete