Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Technology

So far, I am only familiar with the Google Docs and bookmarking options. Most of my other classes use relatively little new online technology, so this is very different. That being said, I am excited to learn about these new technology tools as I feel they will be helpful for future classes and professional life after college. This semester, I would like to work on both graphics creation and website publishing. I think both of these tools will be very fun to experiment with and learn more about.
Tools connected by internet technology. Source: Pixabay 

1 comment:

  1. And definitely let me know if you think of some tech tips I should add, Andy! There are so many browser extensions and websites and apps out there, so often the best way to learn about them is person to person. If you find yourself using something for this class that you think would be useful to others, let me know so I can add it to the Tech Tips list. :-)

    ReplyDelete